Security Protocol – COVID19
Your health and the health of our collaborators has always been a top priority and foundation of our business for us.
In order to reassure our customers and ensure them a safe holiday we have decided to make you aware of what will be our main anti-covid guidelines:
- Interpersonal distancing of at least one meter in all common areas will also be guaranteed, even with differentiation of routes.
- Guests will always wear a mask (except where not required by law)
- Different stations will be guaranteed with hydro-alcoholic solutions available to guests.
- Every guest will be put in the condition to sanitize safety very common object supplied by the staff (ex. bicycles, pool beds ..)
- The cleaning and disinfection of all the rooms and common premises will be guaranteed frequently
- Maintenance and replacement more frequently of the microclimate filters placed inside the accommodation and common areas.
- Washing and sanitizing of bed linen and towels performed by an industrial laundry.
- Cleaning and sanitization of accommodation at each check out, including sanitization of mattresses, pillows, curtains and rugs.
- Buffet breakfast (where provided) served only at the table by staff with adequate protective devices. Subsequent cleaning and disinfection of tables, chairs and glasses. For dishes and cutlery this year we have decided to eliminate ceramic and use disposable products.
- Limited entry to the swimming pool and solarium area but guaranteed to all guests. The pool will be trated with products that cancel the bacteriums and the sun loungers will be spaced out.
- Toilets will be sanitized frequently by our staff with specific products. We will leave at the customer’s disposal two equipped stations with disposable paper, gloves and product, so that the user can sanitize indipendently and safely what he needs.
Hoping to have done something pleasant, do not hesitate to contact us if you still have any doubts or questions.
WE CAN NOT WAIT TO LEAVE!